Christine Brown has over 20 years’ human resources and industrial relations experience, covering a range of industries including mining and construction, distribution, finance and hospitality.
Practical, concise and boasting finely-tuned commercial instincts gleaned from a wide range of industries, Christine has held senior leadership roles at many high-profile companies and is an outstanding negotiator and HR mentor.
Christine specialises in the following industrial relations areas:
- Mining, construction, distribution, finance and hospitality industries;
- Human resource strategy and consulting, including developing HR systems, policies and procedures
- Industrial relations;
- Change management;
- Mentoring and coaching for HR teams;
- Workshop preparation and presentation.
Christine’s past clients include:
- Downer EDi Mining
- HWE Mining
- Fortescue Metals Group Limited
- Bilfinger Berger
- Compass Group
- Burswood Entertainment Complex
- Eyres Safety Optics
- Industry Groups including Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA (client and employer) and Master Plumbers & Mechanical Services Association