We Are Hiring! IR Management Consultant – Sydney & Melbourne
05 September 2017
We require two energetic and innovative individuals with practical skills in IR negotiations. If you get a buzz negotiating top Enterprise Agreements and can see beyond the current rigid and repetitive IR practices, then this may be for you.
We need people who believe they can make a positive difference to businesses by designing and assisting clients in building modern IR strategies which change their EA negotiations experience and at the same time improve employee engagement. If you are a confident individual who can communicate with workers, managers and leading executives, then you may be that creative person we are looking for, who can deliver future focused IR solutions. It’s a given that productive and growing businesses need committed and motivated employees and managers. EA's therefore need to be sufficiently flexible to allow for this.
Who are we?
Adelhelm & Associates are a top IR management consulting and training company operating across Australia & New Zealand. Our consultants operate out of Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Auckland. All are experienced negotiators who actively work with clients in search of new and innovative agreements. We work with some of Australia’s best-known companies and cover both the private and public sectors. Our aim is to make clients totally self-sufficient in EA negotiations, by giving them the latest information, new techniques and the practical skills to do this. By taking ownership of their Enterprise Agreement negotiations clients take control of their businesses future!
The ideal candidate needs to be:
- Experienced in Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Enjoy the dynamics of collective communications
- An enthusiastic workshop facilitator
- Confident and outgoing
- Totally aligned to Good Faith practices with unquestionable integrity
- Ideally you are already established as an independent IR Consultant, looking to compliment your current earnings as an Associate with A&A
- Flexible work hours and days, which allows you to add to your existing work stream
- An association with a national consultancy
- A supportive environment allowing for sharing of ideas with likeminded professionals
- Comprehensive training in our negotiating methodology and workshop programs
- Scope for personal and business growth
If you are interested or simply want more info kindly contact Rebecca Morrison on 03 9387 9279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified, all articles are summaries of articles gathered from various news publications. For full citations please click on the article heading.