Who should attend?
- Frontline Managers
- Team Leaders
- Shift Leaders.
- Lead, communicate and influence
- Recognising the causes of conflict
- Understanding the power of praise and recognition
- Handling the poor work performer
- How attitude and behaviour effects productivity
- The informal and formal approach to discipline
- Unions – how they function and organise
- IR and the key role of the different levels of management
- Good communications and effectively managing employee representatives and/or delegates
- EA negotiations and how this process impacts on the Supervisor/Frontline Manager
All learnings are reinforced by practical, small group work and by analysing current & real workplace issues.
Please note, the workshop program may be subject to minor content and session order changes.
Optional - After the workshop
We allocate 'live' projects to teams of supervisors (based on current organisational issues). We then follow-up 4-6 weeks after the workshop and discuss the projects with each team. Duration of follow-up takes approximately 2 hours. This action creates a sense of Supervisor/Frontline Manager ownership in resolving real problems, resulting in practical and last solutions.
What the organisation gets in return
- More confident and motivated frontline leaders making better decisions
- Improved workplace flexibility with a common focus on overall business objectives
- ROI by achieving quick, practical solutions to current real workplace problems
The two modules can either be presented as a one-day session or separately on a half day basis each.
Your investment –
- $3,950 + GST – for each separate four-hour module, up to a max of 15
- $5950 + GST – for a one-day session covering both modules, up to a max of 15
- A 10% discount shall apply if a session is booked for 7 persons or less
A detailed workbook is issued to every attendee, which can then be referred to after the workshop.