Melbourne based, Deborah has more than 10 years experience in employee and industrial relations across both public and private sectors, from professional services to manufacturing environments. She partners closely with executive teams to develop effective IR strategies focused on productivity, sustainability and fairness.
Deborah has a Masters of Workplace and Employment Law (Monash University), and a Masters of International Business and Culture (Passau University). Her strong commercial acumen and understanding of employment law enables her to skillfully match client’s operational needs with practical IR solutions to minimize organisational risk.
Deborah is a skillful communicator and enjoys working with individuals, small teams or facilitating larger forums or workshops to assist clients.
Deborah’s competencies include:
- Enterprise Agreement Negotiation Strategy and business case development.
- Leading or coaching executives and department managers in EA negotiations
- Dispute resolution including client representation before the Fair Work Commission or other relevant forums
- Workplace investigations and cultural audits
- Organisational design, including restructures and significant change management
- Development and delivery of training programs across all areas of employee relations
- Advising on tailored policy development and implementation