Linda Nunn is an industrial relations specialist with over 15 years’ experience across diverse industries. She has a proven ability to develop, align and integrate strategic industrial relations initiatives to enhance an organisation’s capability. With a strong track record in all phases of an organisation employee relation’s cycle, Linda has negotiated many complex agreements in her previous National IR Manager roles.
Linda’s key competencies are:
- Developing industrial relations strategies to differentiate businesses from each other through employee practices, robust negotiations and use of change management principles;
- Partnering with clients to improve the outcomes of enterprise agreement negotiations;
- Building strong networks with clients to ensure industrial relations is always considered a valuable and key business function.
A number of Linda’s achievements include:
- Negotiating a union agreement in Victoria’s Bass Strait that set the lowest increases in the offshore oil and gas sector;
- Submitting Award Modernisation suggestions to Fair Work Australia, which were adopted in the relevant Modern Award;
- Being a member of the Australian Mines and Metals Association Board’s IR reference group;
- Giving evidence at the Senate Enquiry related to FIFO workers;
- Developing a Fundamental Rights at Work Charter for international organisations;
- Leading Influencing Skills Workshops in both Australia and Europe.