Advanced Enterprise Negotiations: Strategic Preparation and Tactics
"It was so helpful and practical and has given me some great tools to be able to use in current and future bargaining. I felt like it was pitched at a really good level and I’m so glad I did the course."
Michelle Horobin, People and Services Manager, GPC Asia Pacific
Two day Virtual Masterclass – 9 am to 3pm each day
Advanced negotiation skills, strategic preparation, and current trends. For those who have negotiated before but want to take their skills to the next level.
- Understand current bargaining trends in Australia and how they might impact your upcoming negotiations
- Develop your bargaining strategy based on productivity and efficiency imperatives
- Remain in control of bargaining utilising effective tactics for management teams
For inhouse training of four or more participants more competitive pricing is available. Enquire now!
YOU WILL ALSO GET
- Each organisation receives a FREE one hour Laser Consult with one of our specialist consultants valued at $495* (Valid 3 months from the training date)
- Participants get a comprehensive workbook including an EA audit template and a communications and engagement plan templates, plus much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
To get the best value from this workshop experience, attendees should ideally have previously been exposed to, or been directly involved in a union negotiation or have attended our comprehensive foundation course Enterprise Negotiations: The Essential Steps for Business Professionals.
- The current trends, key issues, common union claims, and wage outcomes in bargaining across Australia
- How to undertake an EA efficiency audit to identify strategic aims in bargaining
- What does a flexible and productive enterprise agreement look like?
- How to develop your bargaining strategy
- Is bargaining the right option? What are your alternatives?
- Advanced practice –bargaining protocols, interest-based bargaining, effective managerial tactics
- Key elements for your communication strategy, including documentation, to set yourself up for success
- Best practice communication and engagement for successful enterprise bargaining
- Negotiating styles and learning to adapt at the bargaining table
- Applied practice – case study
Please note, the workshop program may be subject to minor content changes.
Can’t see what you want? Contact the team to discuss a fully-customised in-house training option.