Enterprise Bargaining 2019: Strategy & Negotiators Toolkit - A Morning Information Seminar 9am - 12.30pm
2019 is an election year and politicians have been making lots of “big picture” promises, including in the area of workplace relations. Employers therefore need to be aware and tuned-in to rapidly changing employee and union issues.
This frank, no bull, no spin morning information seminar should be viewed as an essential first step event for all business leaders who are keen to:
- Develop their IR strategy, which includes new workplace realities
- Optimise their upcoming enterprise negotiations – best outcome in shortest possible time
- Gain insight into current union and bargaining trends - including expected claims and demands
- Understand where labour and wage costs are heading
- Be well prepared for the negotiations and thereby limit surprizes
We are industrial & workplace relations negotiation specialists. As such we work closely with many employers, across a wide range of industries. In this morning information seminar we shall examine and analyse the macro-economic, political and social trends which are likely to impact workplaces and EA negotiations in 2019.Register For Workshop
Can’t see what you want? Contact the team to discuss a fully-customised in-house training option.