IR 365: Optimising Industrial Relations Management (Virtual)
"There was a good balance of theory with open discussion, with it becoming clear to all participants that the facilitators are experts in their field. The IR risk assessment and case studies helped to shape our discussions and drive future actions, it was a valuable workshop that we will continue to roll out and expand upon to a wider group."
Andrew Watt, SNR HRM, Avery Dennison
Two day Virtual Workshop – 9 am to 3pm each day
The A-Z of strategic and operational IR: This program gives you the starting points to mitigate dispute risk and optimise your workforce efficiency
- Drive greater productivity, morale, and engagement
- minimise your risk of adversarial collective industrial activity and workplace disputes
For inhouse training of four or more participants more competitive pricing is available. Enquire now!Register For Workshop
YOU WILL ALSO GET
- Each organisation receives a FREE one hour Laser Consult with one of our specialist consultants valued at $495* (Valid 3 months from the training date)
- Participants get access to Adelhelm’s bespoke IR Audit template
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Executives and senior HR and operational managers wanting to drive IR/WR cultural reform and strategically reduce risks associated with IR
- IR practitioners
- Operational and Plant Managers
- Employer, employees, unions and the state as key stakeholders in industrial relations and their source of power
- Strategic approaches to creating an aligned IR culture across your organisation
- The key drivers of IR risk and collective or individual disputes
- Economic, political, industry and company profile factors that drive IR risk
- your external IR risk profile by utilising Adelhelm’s bespoke IR Risk Assessment Tool
- how to optimise day to day management to minimise IR risk across: workplace culture, OHS, pay and benefits, performance, consultation, policies, front-line management
- your internal IR risk profile by utilising Adelhelm’s bespoke IR Risk Assessment Tool
- how to effectively manage employee representation and unions
- how to undertake a root-cause analysis for underperformance
- effective workplace consultation to drive acceptance, buy-in and engagement
Please note, the workshop program may be subject to minor content changes.
VIRTUAL TRAINING POLICY
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
- To take part in this training, all participants must have a reliable internet connection with the ability to support video conferencing
- The video conferencing platform is determined by Adelhelm and Associates and all links to the sessions will be provided
- The training has a Camera On, Sound On Policy. This is an interactive training between all participants and the facilitator, and also involves break out discussions and exercises in smaller groups. As such, learnings can only be fully achieved when all participants engage in the training via video link.
- This is a safe, facilitated training environment. All participants must treat each other with respect and courtesy. Where case studies and exercises call for experimentation with negotiating behaviours, de-briefing will be conducted by the facilitator.
- The workshop is supported by a workbook and various training materials that will be sent in advance to the participant. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they have all the provided materials accessible during the training.
The training builds sequentially over the sessions building practical learning on theoretical content, case studies and group work. As such, learnings can only be fully achieved when all participants engage in each session. The training is not designed for partial or drop-in, drop-out attendance
Can’t see what you want? Contact the team to discuss a fully-customised in-house training option.