Advanced Bargaining: Strategic Preparation and Tactics
2 day workshop
15-16 Sept 2022
For inhouse training of four or more participants more competitive pricing is available.
Advanced negotiation skills, strategic preparation, and current trends. For those who have negotiated before but want to take their skills to the next level.
Who Should Attend
- Understand current bargaining trends in Australia and how they impact your upcoming negotiations
- Develop your bargaining strategy based on productivity and efficiency imperatives
- Remain in control of bargaining utilising tactics for management teams
- The current trends, key issues, common union claims, and wage outcomes in bargaining across Australia
- How to undertake an EA efficiency audit to identify strategic aims in bargaining
- What does a flexible and productive enterprise agreement look like?
- How to develop your bargaining strategy
- Is bargaining the right option? What are your alternatives?
- Advanced practice – bargaining protocols, interest-based bargaining, effective managerial tactics
- Key elements for your communication strategy, including documentation, to set yourself up for success
- Best practice communication and engagement for successful enterprise bargaining
- Negotiating styles and learning to adapt at the bargaining table
- Applied practice – case study
Please note: the workshop program may be subject to minor content changes
- Each organisation receives a FREE one-hour Laser Consult with one of our specialist consultants valued at $495* (Valid 3 months from the training date)
- Participants get a comprehensive workbook including an EA audit template and a communications and engagement plan templates, plus much more!