Nicole has a proven track record in achieving very favourable outcomes in complex IR matters and focuses on organisational excellence in all things people-related.
Nicole has a bachelor of Laws/ Arts with Monash University and leverages her technical capability to identify value add opportunities to drive high performance and outstanding customer outcomes.
Nicole is also a skilled copy writer and develops industrial relations material and a range of HR/IR templates and policies/ procedures documentation for organisations and busy HR professionals.
Nicole specialises in:
- Enterprise Agreement Negotiation Strategy and business case development. Leads or supports companies in EA negotiations across multiple industries with multiple unions.
- Organisational design and leading significant change management initiatives (including outsourcing and insourcing activities)
- Conduct of workplace investigations into complex and sensitive employee relations issues (i.e. bullying and EEO issues.
- Management of ill and injured workers (work and non-work related), to ensure that risks to health and safety are eliminated wherever possible. This includes undertaking employment capacity/ fitness for duties reviews
- Represents companies before the Fair Work Commission and in other relevant forums, as required.
- Formulate, develop and deliver education/training programs in relation to all aspects of employee relations